Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Why now?

Been sitting at home for well over a month doing nothing, and that's been perfectly fine. But now that i'm less than a week away from moving, all of sudden my body decides that it wants me dead. I've been in bed since i last posted, and now i'm heading back there. My head feels like a high speed train has repeatedly crashed into it and my stomach hurts like hell. Of course i haven't told the parental units about this, they'll only try and drag me off to hospital saying that i've got typhoid or some other tropical disease. Shaun says he's going to bring me some chicken soup, but since i doubt i could keep anything down, this is perhaps not the greatest idea in the world.

posted by Em @ 5:20:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary