Thursday, November 24, 2005

Shut Up!

I'm sitting here with the fire alarm going off all around me and i need to finish my biological essay! It's nothing serious, the caretaker, Paul, is installing a new oven for us and somehow has managed to set the fire alarm off. It's quite deafening really and is doing my head in. I can't go outside because i'm still in my pj's (which aren't really that good at covering things) and plus i have to do this essay.

Which is supposed to be handed in by 3pm today.

And i have lectures.

So i have about 2 hours to finish it.

And i've done 500 words of 1500.

And i have no idea what to write.

posted by Em @ 9:51:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary