Monday, November 21, 2005

Today is "Let's Blame Mr Bigg's Day"

Just been woken up by Scott telling me that he needs to borrow my phone because some girl has just declared her undying love for him. So? Why does that justify the need for him to borrow my phone? Plus do i really want to know? He didn't take this much notice when i did it the other week. He still thinks i was very drunk, when i actually wasn't and everybody else knows that. Now i have to wait for him to finish. Which will take ages probably. Then i won't be able to get back to sleep. So it will be his fault that i'm grumpy tomorrow. Lets blame Scott.

So if anything goes wrong for you today, then you can direct your anger and frustration to Mr Scott Edward Biggs c/o me.

ETA: Phone has been returned and i'm no closer to getting to sleep. Suppose i should try my favorite late night activity: doing pointless coding.

posted by Em @ 12:55:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary