Today's The Day!Well my peeps, it's that time of the fortnight again: i have the day off.
"What are you doing today Emma?" is a question you might ask me.
Well the answer is sod all!
Actually that's a lie. It's currently 2:15pm here by my laptop and i''ve only just got around to putting clothes on after a shower a couple of hours ago. But during that time i have:
- Planned an assignment
- Eaten a bannana
- Spoken to Tom about the possible upgrade of Toast
- Taken part in some Phd research
- Been invited to lunch by my tutor
- Rearranged my desk
- Downloaded last weeks Chris Moyles podcast
- Taken my phone apart to try and reset it
- Tried to justify the need for my dad to bring up my old box from home so i can have some linux loving once again
- Made some cous cous
I think it is also rather strange that i have not seen anyone from the flat today. I think i heard Mish come back from lectures but can't really be sure. Kat stayed at Ben's last night so i haven't seen her. And Biggsy should be back from campus soon, so we can make our trip into town. I need to get some envelopes.
posted by Em @ 2:13:00 pm