Thursday, December 08, 2005

Apologies

I apologise for the lack of posting but my laptop appears to have died. I shall attempt to get it up and running soon, but in the meantime i am currently using Nat's. My mac mini is also out of operation for various reasons which i shall not go into on here.

Ok i'm off to watch Lost (yay for having friends that can get the box sets from america!) If you need me then email or text me. I shall only be able to chek mail once a day so texts may be more appropriate. And Bozz if you want my email number i give you permission to ask the Eskimo (sorry Inuit) for it.

Peace Out from a frustrated Emma.

posted by Em @ 2:38:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary