Friday, December 02, 2005

Surprises!

Well you start off by having a bad day then all of a sudden it get's better when you go to check your post! I had 2 parcles waiting for me in reception whcih turned out to be: 2 massive hampers from my godparents containing wine, choclate, biscuits and other things that are very bad for you! They are currently sitting on the kitchen table so if you're in the vacinity of Fairbridge, bottom floor, Kitchen then please help yourself to some chunky choclate cookies. However the christmas pudding, wine, lindt chocolate and whiskey cake are all for me.

On a different note, have just turned on the tv to find John McEnroe losing very badly in his tennis match. Go John!

posted by Em @ 2:51:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary