Monday, January 09, 2006

Final Week

Well it's only a mere 6 days till i leave Essex for the grim north again. During that time i have lots to do, and I'm starting to panic that i won't get it all done!

Last night i went to see The Producers (finally yay!) and i have to say that it is better than the original. It was very funny, although don't ask me what parts were, it felt like i was laughing the entire time! (which i practically was...)

Well work has to be done, things have to be packed, people have to be seen and chill out time is to be had. I better get cracking, i really don't think I'm going to get it all done. And if you are reading this: I don't care about work :o).

posted by Em @ 1:30:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary