Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Torture Devices pt 1

I think i have found a new torture device:

I've been subjected to less than 5 minutes of an amateur production of "Annie" and at first i thought it wasn't too bad until one of the orphans started putting on a really fake American accent that was just out of context of the rest of the cast. I eventually walked out of the room when Annie (who had long, curly blonde hair and looked surprisingly clean for an urchin) started singing. It wasn't so much that she couldn't sing, it was more to do with the way she was singing: half cockney and half down town Brooklyn...An interesting combination I'm sure you'll agree.

posted by Em @ 6:45:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary