Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Spying

Do you ever get the feeling that you're being spied on?

Well this morning parental unit XY let it slip that he has been trying to access both of my computers while I've been away. It started with an innocent comment by Jean about keeping secrets on my phone as I was texting Shaun at the time and the unit said "Oh no, we password protect our message conversations on the computer, don't we?" Immediately I accosted him and demanded to know what he had been doing.

Apparently he had become curious and tried to see exactly what I had on there. He had of course got past the initial stage of actually turning all the peripherals on in the correct order so that it didn't all blow up in his face, but then upon attempting to get into my document's he had a harder time...

Why do parent's feel the need to go snooping around my stuff? Luckily I'm good at hiding things :D

posted by Em @ 12:13:00 pm

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 29, 2005 12:10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think my parents would know how to find any documents of mine if i left the computer on with the password list on the keyboard

 
At Thursday, December 29, 2005 12:17:00 am, Blogger Em said...

normally mine wouldn't, bu i stupidly aided mon pere when he wanted to protect his files at work, so he has basic knowledge of these things...

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary