Friday, December 23, 2005

Ok own up!

Ok who did it?

Who bought all the Koppaberg?

I went on a last minute mad dash to Ikea with parental unit XY for wall hanging things which you can only get there apparently and on the way ther i thought "Hey, Koppaberg is Swedish and Ikea sell swedish food and drink" So we rushed around the marketplace and upon arriving in the food bit, went to the alcohol section to be greated by...EMPTY SHELVES! It appears that someone (my guess is Bozz, he does look a bit shifty...) bought the stock from the whole shop.

It's a conspiracy i tell you!

posted by Em @ 2:49:00 pm

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 23, 2005 7:11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankly I'm shocked that you could think this little of me! As if little innocent me would go and buy all the Koppaberg!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to steady my nerves with some, erm, other pear cider drink...

ahem...

 
At Saturday, December 24, 2005 10:32:00 am, Blogger Em said...

I'm sorry Stephen for accusing you, but if you bought the Thatcher's Perry too, then I WILL have to kill you...

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary