Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Regression

Regession is a wonderful thing. I'm sitting here with my ready brek because i'm chilly, and it's making me think of childhood. (Am i really that old?) Anyway i'm starting to feel like a kid again due to my parental units trying to do everything for me. I do have a degree of independence which they seem to have failed to recognise. Take Friday: It's Maria's birthday, we're off to the Metro club in London. I'm meeting her at Charing Cross at 9 and then leaving at midnight to get the train home. However this scares the 'rents whitless as they still think i'm 12.

Perhaps if i regress back far enough i can get out of having to clean the bathroom, kitchen and the million and 1 other chores i have to do.

posted by Em @ 10:43:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary