Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"I'm sitting down here..."

In my room surrounded by boxes which are Kat's not mine. She's going home today while i have to wait till tomorrow.

Last night we attempted to eat all of our food and ordered take away as well. Lots of various card games were played and songs were sung. Photos were taken which will be uploaded later. Mish left yesterday without saying goodbye to me or Scott. Which pissed us off no end as we helped him pack and carry stuff to his car. I'm just being vindictive, don't worry about it Mish if you're reading this.

No we're just waching people going home and i'm looking forward to seeing people again, it's crap being stuck up here on my own. Clare, Bryan and I are going to Spoons tonight as we're the only people left in college i think. Yay for more koppaberg.

posted by Em @ 12:06:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary