Thursday, December 15, 2005

Blackboard Conference

I have just received a phonecall from Ed of CompSoc fame, asking where the hell i was today. I said somehwere on the A1 (M) most of the time. Apparently i was supposed to be at the Blackboard users conference as a student rep today and tomorrow. I however wasn't told this.

I freely admit to emailing ITS and saying that i would be interested in it and then refused when i found out the dates as i wouldn't be able to get home at any other time. But this was misread as my acceptance of the place. Now Ed is fed up as he has had to postpone his trip home in order to be the second student rep at the stupid conference. I would love to have gone but alas it was not meant to be.

posted by Em @ 11:09:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary