Monday, January 02, 2006

Review of 2005

It seems that everybody is doing one of these things so i'm going to try my best to sum up the year 2005 as today has proved uneventful so far.

I think we can establish that my memory is not that good in the first place, but when forced to think of things that happend last year, it seems to have gone blank. It was definitely a year full of ups and downs. This time last year i never thought i would be where i am today. Now i find myself in Durham (yes i know it's Stockton really...) doing a course that will eventually turn into something i love (hopefully!) I don't really know what to say about 2005. I lost some friends partly through my own fault, but i also made some really good ones. I think i managed to learn what's important in life and what you can forget about.

2006 holds great promise, don't waste any chance that you get this year!

posted by Em @ 9:40:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary