Saturday, January 07, 2006

You know you're fat when...

...Your Nan buys you weight-watchers food.

My Nan has this thing about giving me a "food parcel" at the beginning of every term so that i don't starve at uni. Elyse saw the contents of the last one and i think she'll agree that it was very funny. Well this time it's full of weight-watchers food. Last time i had hot chocolate and biscuits and rice and stuff. This time: a selection weight-watchers canned goods and dried soups. Am i really that fat? *stares at self in mirror*

ETA: She also told me not to spend all my money on alcohol...

So now i'm a fat alcoholic, please excuse me while i pass out in a vegetated state.

posted by Em @ 5:46:00 pm

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:52:00 pm, Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

Too funny!!!! Got to love the relatives!!!!!!

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary