Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"Last week I had the stragest dream, where everything was exactly how it seemed"

After a conversation with Elyse last night, I'm left doubting my sanity. So I could be mad but I also could be coming down with something else of the more flu like variety. Mr Biggs is ill *collective awwwww* and after hearing about his fever induced dream of being thrown out of a plane, last night I had a rather strange dream that was played out in real time and was shocking to say the least. I won't go into detail but it has made me doubt my sanity a bit more.

I'm well aware that this entry will make no sense to anyone reading it and that includes those who know me well. Perhaps I'm going just as crazy as any microsoft product that I own.

posted by Em @ 1:13:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary