Monday, February 13, 2006

Open Invitation

You (yes you reading this) are cordially invited to Ground Floor, Fairbridge, John Snow College, University of Durham for the weekend beginning the 17th February as I shall be the only one here and well it's not much fun being on your own. All I ask is that you RSVP either here, or give me a little bit of warning such as indicating when you are at Darlington Station. If I find myself on my own still after I've been so kind and invited you all (I will even pay for either the cost of your travel or everything you want while you are here) then you can expect some late night bored phone calls. That is all.

posted by Em @ 11:59:00 am

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 13, 2006 1:16:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Request has been forwarded to the entire student population of Plymouth,

alon with phone number,

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary