Saturday, February 04, 2006

Threesome (and apologies)

After some events that I'm not allowed to mention apparently it was decided to go and see a film, which is our weekly ritual anyway...

The film of the week this week was "Fun with Dick and Jane and to be honest i really did have fun with them! My thinking is that if a film has Jim Carrey in it (apart from Rocket Man) then it has to be funny. So with this in mind the ever wonderful Nat and I headed for Teeside Park to the HUGE Showcase Cinema there.

A brief rundown of the story is Dick gets a promotion at work, tells his wife to quit her job but then he loses his along with 6000 other people in the company. They then resort to all kinds of things to get money and end up stealing. But Justice is served in the end.

For me the best bits were:


  • The Mexico border scene
  • The car full of grass
  • Sex on Saturday
  • Dick dressed as Cher while Jane is dressed as Sonny in the car showroom

However that's not the end of the night....Far from it in fact.

After standing in the freezing northen night air with my scarf being used as a blanket, we returned to Backhouse, where upon a party was being had for Tulin's sisters (who is called La La by the way) birthday. Well i say party, it was more like a typical night in the Backhouse Penthouse: sitting in the kitchen with alcohol and very loud music. However i remembered that i didn't have my keys and Kat had already mentioned staying at Ben's, so Nat accompanied me back to the flat to wake the boys up (well boy, Scott was the only one asleep) to see if Kat had realised that my keys were somewhere on my desk. She indeed had and the situation resulted in the vodka and archers bottles being dragged back with us. About 30 minutes later, all the archers and vodka had gone (there were only about a quarter of the bottles filled anyway).

I can't really remember much after that, other than i was very drunk. And the photos that i have don't really help. Other than bras filled with apples, i can't tell you much else.

But i have to also apologise to anyone that:

  • I phoned
  • I Texted
  • I emailed
  • I talked to on msn

in my inebriated state. I won't have made much sense and may have embarrassed myself. I'm sorry.

posted by Em @ 10:51:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary