Thursday, January 12, 2006

2 Days!

Well I have just been parted from the Elysenburger who i will not see now for about 10 weeks probably. The chillout evening went very well and turned into a kind of sleepover with much chatter and not much sleep. All in all i think we are both chilled slightly more than we were this time yesterday.

I have come to the conclusion that i can get away with not actually doing any work today (of course not tomorrow) and just leave it till i go back. Which is really bad of me. But i have like 3 days to do it, and i doubt very much that other more pressing things are going to happen. And lectures aren't that important either so that adds to my time available...

posted by Em @ 9:42:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary