Friday, January 13, 2006

Last Day!

Well tomorrow i find myself heading back to the grim north. It's been a strange holiday this time around, and i go back with a totally different attitude. That's right people, i am a happy person again! The parental units are currently shouting at each other as to why all my stuff won't fit in the car (that would be due to them packing the stuff i'm NOT taking back with me). This time tomorrow i could be in good old 'Spoons with my Koppaberg, chilling with the people of Stockton. Which, as i've had to admit defeat on this topic, is practically Scotland.

Goodbye the people of the South, I will miss you all.

posted by Em @ 10:27:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary