Monday, February 27, 2006

Censorship

I often get asked, "What is the point in having a blog?"

Well I would say that it is a way of expressing my creativity and thoughts in addition to general events in my day to day life. It is not subject to censorship as how can you censor your own thoughts? Plus i get the chance to record all those things that make me smile in this rather terrible world, to remind me that things aren't always so bad. Those are my reasons and if you don't agree with them or anything else that is said here then please email me or leave a comment here (if it's anonymous, i will hunt you down, it can be done) and i will address your thoughts and queries. I apologise if things are a bit quiet around here now.

On a brighter note Nat is attempting to kill me through tickling and general scaring tactics. Someone come and save me from Backhouse!

posted by Em @ 8:39:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary