Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm a Prisoner

Well it's got to the stage where Mish, Kwan and I are complaining about uni. Being in Stockton is different from being in Durham. We really are just University College of Stockton on Tees. I think Mish summed it up perfectly by likening this to an open prison. After going away for a day i don't want to be back. I was unhappy before that but now I'm even more depressed and i don't know why. The course is annoying me, it doesn't interest me, and even though the people are nice, there really is nothing to do here other than the same things week in week out. So give me reasons to stay here, otherwise i may not be here next year.

posted by Em @ 8:44:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary