Friday, March 24, 2006

Gracenote, how I love thee

For once in my life, Gracenote is actually working on my computer so I don't have to keep typing track listings out.

In my excitement of actually managing to get out of Essex for at least a few days, I forgot to mention that yesterday was spent in the pleasant company of Miss Quinn. We sojourned to Lakeside for coffee and cake and the odd bit of retail therapy (I now have a new hat!) It was great to catch up and gossip as women generally do, and since we're both going away next week, it wont be so bad.

Now I'm off to write an essay and do numerous mcq's online if I'm going to pass my course this year.

posted by Em @ 1:12:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary