Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"Red Light Blinking In The Twilight..."

Finally, after many months, I have managed to get Opera to work on the network. For those of you who don't know what Opera is, it's a browser, much like Firefox but I prefer it for some reason. Which is perfect since I won't be here for the next 5 weeks and then i'm only here for 4 weeks when I get back. I've also worked out how to get Firefox to work so I might interchange them both, but don't tell anyone otherwise i'll be forced to teach them all how to do it.

Another game of Piss artist and Who am I? was played last night in Rokeby, however this time there was a forfeit for the loser: having to drink a mug of vodkat. Now before you say anything, vodkat is not vodka, in any form whatsoever. It has more in common with lighter fluid than consumable alcohol. It was down to Mish and Scott for the privaledge of drinking the beverage and it was Mish's turn to ask a question. He was getting increasingly stressed, however Scott knew who he was and was getting impatient. Eventually after about 45 minutes Mish finally guessed who he was supposed to be (Kelly Jones from the Stereophonics) which meant that Scott had to drink the vodkat. Like a man he just picked up the mug and chugged it down while we all looked on in disbelief. Good on him I say.

Tonight we are heading for Chinese at the Peking Garden along with the Rokeby massive. Let's see how much we can stuff into Dr Dias this time...

posted by Em @ 4:08:00 pm

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:31:00 pm, Blogger ELB said...

Bigg up Scottie indeed for drinking the vodkat!! True legend like yourself my dear Emma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary