Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Preston!

I'm already pissed off with being back at uni. I really don't know why. I've got this stupid essay to do, which is kind of half done, and then there is the whole housing situation which is just getting stupid. I mean how heartless do you have to be to not agree to live with someone who has no where else to go? Therefore based on this, i have been taking downloading music from other people's itunes for a few hours now, and my collection has vastly grown in size.

A highlight of today was watching Mr Biggs eat almost an entire batternberg cake to himself. I'm a sad child.

posted by Em @ 9:05:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary