Tuesday, February 28, 2006

If n = x then d = jake gyllenhaal

It's Pancake day today and soon we shall be gorging on pancakes a pleanty!

Nat has been in a rather strange mood all day, which seems to have rubbed off on me. Her, Vicki and I went to see "Proof" starring Anthony Hopkins, Gwyenth Paltrow and the gorgeous Jake of course. It was such a film that appealed to my inner geek and also touched me in a rather strange way. Gwyneth's mental brakedown was well executed and the film had a rather Tarentino-esque feel to it, with the bouncing back and forward between various time states. And the proof in question just invovled differential equations, that's not so difficult really is it? Maybe it is...

Now we're currently planning birthday events as i'm eager to see a band. In order to tide me over i'm going to see Paul Smith from Maximo Park, DJ tomorrow night (aren't you jealous?).

posted by Em @ 10:43:00 pm

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:27:00 pm, Blogger ELB said...

Hello my Fav Emma! Me and my 2nd Emma went to Proof last nite and now I am officially in love with Jake... xXx

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary