Saturday, April 08, 2006

*Bounce*

I now have in my possession Red Dwarf series 8 on DVD (along with a rather fetching scutter). This is an achievement for me, as now I can have my Red Dwarf marathon that I've always wanted! You can't say it's not a good TV program, it's hilarious! I'm going to force people to watch it at uni when revision gets too much.

Also you can tell I'm in a more chipper mood today, well that's because I managed to talk to a certain person that has been avoiding me for months. University seems to have mellowed her and I think we're on tack to stay friends for a bit longer. Also a chat with Brynuts resulted in me evaluating my place in the world and I now feel a lot better about things. Maybe life isn't quite so bad after all...

posted by Em @ 12:31:00 pm

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 08, 2006 1:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red Dwarf marathon or Revision. Hmm. Tough choice ;)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary