Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm so stupid

I feel like a total twat. I really do. This always happens. I get excited about something, tell a few people about it and how happy it's making me and then it all goes wrong. And this time i was even warned about it happening. I was so stupid to get my hopes up as well that something may develop from the current situation. Obviously not. How can i compete against other people? It shouldn't even be a competition anyway. I just wish people would be honest with me from the beginning, I hate feeling like this.

posted by Em @ 9:55:00 pm

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 10, 2006 2:01:00 am, Blogger MEL said...

Don't feel stupid! It's never stupid to be excited about something! But, big hopes with big disappointment is very difficult, something I'm going through too. Alas, life and it's many hard lessons!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary