Friday, April 21, 2006

Packing, packing and more packing

It's that time of the holiday again when I pack up all my worldly possessions and haul my arse back up to Stockton. This holiday has been overshadowed by the looming exams when I get back and I think most people just kind of forgot and are now panicking about the huge amount of revision we have to do. I have left the impossible essay and will not look at it till Sunday afternoon, where you will probably find me in the library tearing my hair out (quite reminiscent of yesterday actually).

Still I have tonight to look forward to as Miss Maria Wright and I are partaking in a little culture courtesy of Carrie and her free tickets. That's right, I'm finally getting to see Dawn French and Alison Moyet in that play that I've been wanting to see for ages, but for the life of me cannot remember the name! This is preceded by food and cocktails in our favorite Leicester Square haunt (TGI's).

I feel that I've somewhat neglected some people this holiday (Elyse especially *hug*) but then again I neglected everyone at Christmas! I've just had so much work to do and revision and trips to see people and working that I've left my friends alone. Well I'm playing catch up because I saw Maria once at Christmas and I didn't see Karen since last summer, so that's been rectified now. Plus I'm opening up my flat (both current and new) to anyone who wants to come and stay at any point after the 26th May (if you wish to visit over the next 3 weeks as well, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement). Over the summer I have no real plans apart from getting a job to try and kill my overdraft. So if you need a traveling companion or just want to hang out, give me a buzz!

posted by Em @ 10:42:00 am

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 21, 2006 2:28:00 pm, Blogger MEL said...

Let me know what play it is when you remember the name!

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary