Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"Where's my gun?"

I managed to drag myself back to the glorious Grays branch of W H Smiths today to see who was in. Well of course Simple Simon was there and we had a long chat about what we've both been up to. I'm so proud of him, he's growing up and even buying a flat with his girlfriend. However I don't think all is happy there as he made clear they'd been having a few "issues". He was asking about my own relationships and the phrase "it's complicated" doesn't satisfy someone like Si, so off we went outside for his break and a good old chat. He speaks sense and I feel a lot better about things thanks to him. Perhaps I should phone him from time to time like he tells me too, then he wouldn't feel the need to murder everyone who comes into contact with me. He's like the older brother I never had and I'm the sister he never had, guess that's what you get when you put 2 only children together. Plans have been made for the exchange of money for alcohol when I go back at the end of May which I look forward to, as I've seen Si hungover and tipsy but never drunk, and I feel the need to see this event before the end of the year.

Following on from my chat with Si, I realise that I've been slightly angry lately, well lets put it down to randomness and now I'm "better" for my return to Stockton on Tees. Thanks to people like Clare who have to put up with my random moaning about random crap all the time. Next term will be different in more ways than one.

Oh and Daggy, I admit defeat to the drinking competition in advance, but I will not lose the war.

posted by Em @ 9:22:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary