Tuesday, April 18, 2006

867-5309

It's the last week of the Easter Holiday and well there is much to do. My plan is to do nothing today (since I've just got up...) and write my final essay tomorrow. After that it's 2 manic days of packing and catching up with people, culminating in a trip to London on Friday night to see the play who's name escapes me now but it has Dawn French and Alison Moyet in it. After that it's back to jolly Stockton on Tees and the thrills of revision, with a few good nights out thrown in for good measure before the exams start. Who's up for the Rocket Quiz on Sunday?

I'd also like to point out that despite what you may have heard, I will not be returning to uni with black hair, it's disappearing today much to the disappointment of some and the joy of many.

Oh and for those of you who are observant, yes the title of this post is also that of a Less Than Jake song.

posted by Em @ 11:34:00 am

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:57:00 am, Blogger ELB said...

I love Less Than Jake, possibly one of my top 5 bands of all time...

Anyways, i'm bak at uni on Sunday so i shall c u then!

Jess xXx

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary