Monday, May 08, 2006

"Falling over backwards for you"

What an interesting weekend it's been. Full of revision and a lot of fun. I didn't manage to resist the temptation of Dilbert on Saturday afternoon and so watched as much as i could, including my favourite episode ever (The Return).

Saturday night started at La Roche (The Rocket) for a few quick drinks with Vicki, Nat, Rory and a few other people before James and Vicki literally dragged me to The Crown in 'Boro against my will. I really wanted to stay to talk to various people including the one who doesn't look good on the dancefloor (that was only to through a drunken insult his way). However after a few drinks at the crown, it was time to head to Empire to see Sarah. After trailing around for a bit and having a few compliments thrown my way due to the hat, we found James and Sarah outside in a bit of a mess really. Upon calming Sarah down and reassuring her that things would be ok and that there was nothing to worry about anymore, we headed back to the haven of Old Halls.

To You: I'm sorry i went off. I really didn't want to leave you.

Yesterday was spent revising and getting stressed over stupid things which wasn't helped by Mr Biggs (just you wait, i'll get you back for all of this). I acted on a few big decisions today but it hasn't come to anything just yet so we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I've probably blown it once again like i always do.

posted by Em @ 7:35:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary