Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Get Your Tits Out"

Finally managed to finish watching the wonder that is Lee Evans today! I've been gearing myself up for Jimmy Carr already (thanks to Emma and Jess for inviting me). I'm really looking forward to it on Friday, should be a good evening out.

Last night i admitted something that not many people know and i surprised myself with how easy it was. But now i think that things may have gone tits up (hence the title partly). Why can't things ever work out? It's probably because i wait for ages before doing something about how i feel and then by that time everything else has fizzled out. Or i come on too strong for some people and freak them out. I can't win. No wonder i end up hurt.

posted by Em @ 6:34:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary