Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm Lonely, So Lonely....

Well it's the weekend and that means...most of the college is going home. Vicki, Nat, Ryan, Bella, Mike the whole of Rockerby block, everybody is going home. I just have one question: Why? Haven't you people realised that all your friends will still be at uni and you'll be stuck with your parents? (Disclaimer: I love my folks, i really do) Anyway I was supposed to be going to Plymouth this weekend. Right now i should be on a train in fact, heading for Leeds. But someone decided that they would rather not talk to me for a week after saying it was fine to come. So rather than getting there and finding that i can't get into my cousin's house and having to crash somewhere, i thought it would be better to just stay here in this place, out of the way, on my own, where no one wants to visit me.

There's a big hint there if anyone wants to go back a read it.

Today proved quite uneventful. Fell asleep in Biological, despite the nice Irish lady talking to me about MRI scans (i think i know a lot about them already dear). We're going out tonight somewhere, when Mish decide's what he's going to do. I fancy some stir fry, among other things.

posted by Em @ 2:29:00 pm

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 14, 2005 2:59:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi em, remember me?? i like your instructions on playing whatsits poker... but then i cant play poker... :( you should teach me someday). hahaha!! you'll have to get me drunk first... scary... maybe a sugar hi will do... coffee biscuits are addictive... any ways see you soon! get over your boredom!! gate crash the people next door to you!!! hehe,HAVE FUN! SMILE!

Connie x ^_^

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary