Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"

Today was X Factor audition day and even though I was in Newcastle, i didn't witness the days events. Sadly Mr Biggs didn't get through, but I'd like to congratulate Miss Black for getting through to the next round. We'll just have to see what happens come July 10th!

After a day of shopping, i'm off to Spoons to meet the Biomed's for a few jugs of cocktails to celebrate the end of their exams. Then it's all back to the flat for a continued drinking session and maybe some poker. Although i'm not really in the mood to drink tonight. I have no idea what's wrong with me lately. But I do know that i've been drinking way too much so I'm not going to get totally pissed, that's what tomorrow is for!

Hope you are all enjoying the summer (those of you that have finished exams) and to those of you that haven't i wish you the best of luck.

posted by Em @ 8:11:00 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary