Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Under Pressure!"

My mood seems to fluctuate recently. With the obvious stress of exams, there's also the influx, it seems, of hormones racing around my body in conjunction with the heat and lack of sleep which would make anyone grumpy. Plus this time of year doesn't hold the greatest of memories for me.

I know i get paranoid, but that's based on past experience. I've been hurt a lot and until someone shows me that things don't have to be filled with pain, then of course i'm going to be wary.

All i ask is for 15 minutes of your time to talk. You asked me to be honest, well i'm being honest. I just want to get things sorted so i have a clear head for the next few weeks.

Don't dwell on the past, live for the present but think of the future.

posted by Em @ 10:08:00 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary