Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"There's no one in town I know..."

Things are so weird around here. I'm starting to think that I should have perhaps headed home for a few weeks to really hunt for a job, but then I wouldn't be having all this fun would I? Hmmm maybe not.

The weather has taken a turn and it is now unbearably hot all the time. So hot that you can't sleep, can't do anything! It's ridiculous! Still, i'm getting a bit of a tan now, so I'm pleased.

In my quest to find something, anything to do, I am heading to Warwick for a couple of days to see Connie, a friend from college for those of you who don't know, that i haven't managed to see for a year! So after 4 hours on the train i shall be in catch up mode. I can't wait, i don't think i've ever been to Coventry/Warwick before, so it will certainly be an adventure. Might see if I can meet up with Kenny as well before i leave the place.

The plan for today is that i might drag Mish and other people into town later, and then i'm going to make a pizza from scratch with the guys, for want of something better to do! Perhaps I should actually get out of bed at some point today...

posted by Em @ 10:00:00 am

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockton on Tees/Durham, Cleveland/Co. Durham, Greenland

Powered by Blogger
Design by Beccary